Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Being a MoonDog. . .

Everyone thinks I've got it sooo BARKeasy being a dog. All I have to do is lie around all day and wait for baseball games to start. Well that part is true, and I do love baseball and being around all the fans, especially the kids!

But have you thought about how hard it is to get myself dressed? I don't even have opposable thumbs! Do you have any idea BARKhow hard it is to button up my jersey or put on my collar? Now that you've thought about that, remember I still have to tie my shoes too!

I'm not complaining, life as a dog is great. Life as a MoonDog is even better! I get to watch all the baseball I want, kids ALWAYS want to play, and I can occasionally sneak some food off the table in the dog pound or loft!

I'm sad to say the season is starting to wind down and there are only a handful of games left. So please be sure to come see me at The Frank real soon, before I head off for school at K9 TLC in North Mankato for the fall.

Here's a list of our remaining games and the promotions for each one! Be sure to give me a hug and take a picture when you come out!

JULY
29thMinnesota Twins Night presented by KTOE. Appearances by Twins mascot TC Bear, Wally "The Beerman", Sue Nelson, the Twins organist and a Minnesota Twins player.
31stStar Wars Night presented by KXLP! Special appearances from all your favorite Star Wars characters.
AUGUST
1stMoonDogs Baseball Card Night presented by Sport Pix and Z99. The first 500 kids receive a free pack of MoonDogs trading cards.
2ndPioneer Bank Hat Giveaway. The first 500 fans receive a MoonDogs hat courtesy of Pioneer Bank.
9thBack to School Night presented by Capstone Publishing and Hot 96.7. First 400 kids receive a free book.
10thVikings Night! Come celebrate Vikings Training camp. Hopefully we will know who is playing quarterback by that time! Presented by KXLP.
12thMinnStar Bank Baseball Giveaway. The first 400 kids receive a free MoonDogs glow in the dark logo baseball.
13thState Farm Night - First 200 kids get baseball hackie sacks, first 200 adults get can koozies and all fans receive thunder sticks.
14thMoonDogs Jersey Giveaway presented by Crystal Valley Co-op and 105.5 The River. First 500 fans get a replica MoonDogs jersey.
15thMystery Promotion Night. Not even we know what's going to happen.
16thFan Appreciation Night Presented by Charter Communications and Three Eagles Communications. First 1,000 fans get MoonDogs hand clappers courtesy of Charter. Post-Game Fireworks Extravaganza.


I'll leave you with this: I, like all dogs, can't stand it if someone blows in my face, but I love sticking my head out of the window on car rides!