Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who Wants to Play?

I hate road trips! Not only did they kick me off the bus, apparently they didn't like me keeping the window down for the entire ride, but I don't have anyone left to play with!

The MoonDogs have been on the road a ton this month, 17 away games in fact, and when they're gone, I can't stand it! I mean sure, I know how to feed myself, read, watch TV, type, and I watch all of our games streamed on the computer, but I still want someone here to play with me!

But I've got some good news! We're at home for two more games this month, and 16 more home games in July!!! Yipeeeeeeeeee!!! I can't wait for those MoonDogs to get home and scratch my ears and belly and head, then we'll play a game of catch. . . They always say fetch though. . .

Once we get our boys back home, I know we'll start winning again. All this time on the road, away from their best friend (that's me!) just isn't good for any of us, so come back home fellas! We'll play games, sing songs, and then you can play baseball and I'll run around the crowd!

They'll be back in just a few days, Saturday in fact! It's Dora 'The Explorer' night too! I won't be the only mascot, and there will be tons of kids too! YES!! Remember gates open at 6:05 and the MoonDogs start their game at 7:05, Dora is even going to throw out the first pitch! And Sunday is Think Pink Night! I hope I get a pink jersey and hat too, just like the players!